A few thoughts from the 1st CFB Playoff Poll of 2015:
1. Ohio State Buckeyes: though I feel you should be #1 due to being defending champs and currently undefeated you sluggish play and wrong choice at QB to start year lead to this. The committee proved it last year with OSU that the eye test matters along with schedule so I can’t argue all you have to do is win and you’re fine. (I said the same thing about FSU last year. Defend it until you lose it)
2. Baylor Bears: The committee felt as I did…you want respect play somebody, anybody. You are where you should be right now. Now with that said, if you run the table with a true frosh at QB beating Kansas St, Oklahoma St, Oklahoma & TCU you deserve to be in.
3. Alabama Crimson Tide: I think Bama is a good team but ranked too high right now. I’ve said all along that LSU would beat them. Well, the rubber meets the road on Saturday 7pm. Loser is eliminated.
4. Ole Miss Rebels: The committee will have a huge problem if Ole Miss doesn’t lose another division game. How can you put Bama in when they didn’t win their division more less the conference. The committee is pulling for LSU in a major way.
5. Clemson Tigers: I can’t argue with the committee here. You’ve put in good work. Now, don’t pull a Clemson.
6. LSU Tigers: I agree with the committee here as well. You will finish 1 or 2 going undefeated.
♦ Michigan State, Notre Dame, TCU and Florida, handle your business and it will work out I your favor.